TM & © 2011 LECL & LFL. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright law is about to change
For more than a year Congress has been holding hearings for the drafting of a brand new US Copyright Act. At its heart is the return of Orphan Works
What does this mean for artists? it means it will make it easier for infringers to steal artists works and harder for people who are making or trying to make a living out of art more difficult. This will effect every artist and all the artwork they have created, are creating, and will be created. Corporates, Big businesses, and publishers want this to pass to make money out off artists works without paying us artists for past, current, and future artwork.
Basic Facts About The Law Being Proposed
- “The Next Great Copyright Act” would replace all existing copyright law.
- It would void our Constitutional right to the exclusive control of our work.
- It would “privilege” the public’s right to use our work.
- It would “pressure” you to register your work with commercial registries.
- It would “orphan” unregistered work.
- It would make orphaned work available for commercial infringement by “good faith” infringers.
- It would allow others to alter your work and copyright these “derivative works” in their own names.
- It would affect all visual art: drawings, paintings, sketches, photos, etc.; past, present and future; published and unpublished; domestic and foreign.
** Ways to stop this or preventing these changes from happening**
> > > > > > > DEADLINE IS NEXT THURSDAY: JULY 23, 2015 < < < < < <
- share, this post, spread it for other artists to take notice and action.
- You can submit a letter on how this law can be an issue for you as an artist here: copyright.gov/policy/visualwor…
- Non-U.S. artists can email their letters to the attention of:
Senior Advisor to the Register of Copyrights
U.S. Copyright Office
For those who don't know, Exar Kun was a master duellist in his time; he was a master of Form VI: Niman, the jack-of-all-trades style that emphasized moderation. Usually, a Niman practitioner is just competent, with rather relaxed bladework and unable to be a powerful duellist, but if someone really trains hard and is really a skilled swordsman, like Kun, then you are a master of everything; fast, strong, agile and precise all in one. However, Kun completely ignored all of Niman's ideals of moderation and instead fought with a Juyo-like fury.
I must say that he is one cool and powerful Sith Lord; he'd give Vader a run for his money.
Well, in terms of lightsaber combat, I think post-Mustafar Vader and Kun are equals, but in terms of Force abilities, Kun has the edge, as he can do things Vader cannot hope to properly protect himself against.
Plus, Anakin was the Revan of his era, the most powerful force user, and had great mentors (Mace Windu, Obi-Wan, etc.)
But seriously, well done.
but i heard he was like the ultimate badass.
made palpatine and vader look like pussies
malek, reven, the planet eating sithlord thats basically galactus, the dead sithlord, that betrayel girl sithlord that trained all the other sith lords, any other sith lords in starwars universe, how the heck do they all compare???
Whenever some little Jedi loving dweeb starts dissin the Dark Side, all you have to say is "Exar Kun."
And they are own'd. End of conversation.
He raped the ENTIRE* High Council at the same time; they frogged, and got worked. Fail.
And the 2-3 cowards who managed to run away, ran back to the Republic Fleet in orbit....and ordered them to decimate the planet. HOW. FUCKING. SAD. You had to rape an ENTIRE* FUCKING* PLANET*........ to kill ONE* guy. WOW!
Love the art, man
I really like how you drow
Would've saved the jedi some trouble of always spinning their light sticks around to block attacks, especially from driodekas!
Sorry.. just had that idea ^^
I don't think you make a single mistake in this drawing...
Very vivid coloring...
I'm not an artist.. >w<